Friday 9 May 2008

Friday........ the weekend cometh

I knew this would be a difficult day when the perforations disappeared on the toilet roll.
.
I had twinges yesterday but was it developed into neuralgia today and has been hitting me every few minutes for most of the day. It has begun to ease now but usually takes about three of four days to disappear completely. Just what I needed.
.
I don't know if it's the pain, but I've had some strange thoughts today. Juggling only becomes difficult when you use more than one ball.......................... silly things like that. I've even thought about applying on Cag's behalf, for her to become an astronaut in the European Space Programme. She has always wanted to be a star. This way, she would be half way there!
.
The one sensible thing we've managed today is deciding on a new car. The choice is very limited. Cag chooses the colour and I chose the engine size. The make and model is already decided by the fact that the Citroen Picasso is the easiest car to do wheelchair transfers. It's high, has no foot wells and plenty of room in the front seats. It will be our third Picasso and probably not the last.
.
The change is not due until October, but the order has to be placed a good 12 weeks before, and that's not all that far away. It also gives Cag time to change her mind. Women and colours!!!
.
Nearly midnight, and I'm going to have an early night. Cheers!

2 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

I often leave here smiling...thank you.

This neuralgia...where it it? and what is the cause? Do you know?

You juggle many balls my friend...not a strange thought for you to have at all.

Hope your weekend was pleasanter...mine did end up having its moments...my children made sure of that. SUH's and xxx

S'mee said...

A stabbing pain in the side of the head, usually caused by stress, but I'm the most laid back person I know!

Perhaps it's an age thing Sunny!!