Monday 5 May 2008

May Bank Holiday.............

I hate Bank Holidays. They really mess up the week. I shall spend the next few days wondering what day it is........ and it won't be because of a senior moment!

Tomorrow is going to be a little hectic. An early start to get Cag up and breakfasted before the hair dresser arrives. Just enough time to get her back into bed before I have to leave for the Clinic for the surgeon to check his handy work. Then to the Post Office and Bank in the afternoon.

There wasn't going to be a trip to the Bank, but a slip up on E-Bay has made the journey necessary. I've bid for three pencils (Druckbleistifte) on German E-Bay and didn't realise that the seller didn't take PayPal, only Bank transfers. It's times like this that I wish I could speak another language............. but it would probably be the wrong one. I won them for a silly price and now fear the Bank charges may be more than the items and postage............ so we will see.

Gott sei Dank für Google Übersetzer (that really messed up Spell Check!))))

3 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

I know exactly what you mean. Although any change to my "normal" daily routines can throw me. I went into work for a bit on Sunday morning, and spent the rest of the day thinking it was Monday...sigh....going to be a long week. I am having one of those days in which I wish the merry-go-round to stop, I want to get off, lie back in the cool green grass, and watch the clouds float by.

Good luck at your check-up tomorrow.

SUH's and kisses too!

S'mee said...

All's well Sunny. I'm whole again!

Cool long grass, smell and warmth of Spring, blue skies with white fluffy things? My type of day.

SUH Sunny.

Sunny Delight said...

Good for you! and good for us, now we won't worry about you overdoing!

We had a day such as that yesterday...twas truly lovely, although I spent much of indoors...today...overcast and rainy...sigh, but it is Wednesday!

SUH!