Monday 21 April 2008

21st and second.....

Blogger has been playing up. I've had a couple of 'off days' where everything takes an age to load.......... and then occasionally doesn't. I've tried to read my favourites, and leave comments, but it's been frustratingly difficult. I expect no one has noticed, but if you had listened, you would have heard me using the 'F' word more than once.

I'm still wondering what to do about our telephone account. My I.S.P have marked it 'fully payed' again today, and there has still been no withdrawal from bank account. They don't even have a Direct Debit set up with my I.S.P even though I have supplied all the details........ twice. Who's paying? And can I transfer my electricity to the same account?

I'd like to think everything was back to normal ...........down there.......... but there is still an uncomfortable feeling at times, like a dull ache, which seems to act as a warning when I'm pushing it a little too much. I still have to be careful if I cough or sneeze suddenly. That hurts! So I'm being as careful as I can.

I've managed to get Cag out of the home today .................. carefully. It's been six weeks since she has seen the light of day, six stir crazy weeks! She's more than made up for it by choosing some dining room chairs at our favourite furniture store. I recon that all women must have a 'spend to make you happy' gene. She had certainly cheered up by the time we got home for coffee and custard tarts. If only it was always as easy as that.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Damn, I missed out on that gene!!!

Glad to hear things are going well and that Cag enjoyed her moment out the hoos!

Hey you, that little niggling pain might just be your body saying...whoah there now, take it easy.

SUH

Sunny Delight said...

I think I have that gene...especially when it comes to buying things for the house and garden. Few things make me happier than shopping for garden plants, and placing them about outside.

I think Fi is right, your body is saying take it easy...so watch your lifting darlin' man, heal correctly, and build up your strenght, because if I ever make it over there, and Cag gives permission...I expect to take you dancing! I promise I will be careful with your toes!

freebird said...

Yup, there's a lot to be said for retail therapy to brighten up one's days.
You listen to your body, y'hear?

S'mee said...

I am taking it easy...... promise. Cag is no weight, thankfully. Just happy to get our life back after waiting for other people.