Sunday 6 April 2008

April 4th, 5th, and 6th.

O.K....... first it was every day, then every other day, and now it's twice a week. And I'm talking about Blogging!!!!

It's really because life has settled into........... a rut. We seem to be waiting on other people all the time. Calling to get Cag up, then coming back to put her into bed once more, and again later in the day. I am progressing but don't feel right about doing any heavy lifting just yet.

Time seems to pass so very slowly. It's must be mind blowing for Cag. At least I can get out of the home. She knows it will be another week, and probably a fortnight before we can get our lives back to anything like how they were.

I've had a call back to see the surgeon who did the operation (hope he didn't lose anything). It's not until May 6th but I'm sure it's just to check his handy work. They've sent me a questionnaire to fill out, with marks out of ten for this and that. A chance to get my own back for all that stinging!

One thing that has moved to the top of our wants list is a decent set on dinning room chairs. I've spent a lot of time sitting on chairs recently, rather than lounging in them. It didn't take me long to find out that when we changed our furniture last year, the chairs should have been replaced as well. We didn't like the chairs that would have matched our new units, so the hunt is on for something more suitable.

6 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

I think it would be rather frustrating to have to wait on the schedule of others when you are so used to doing it on your own. But, I agree with your caution on lifting...do you really wish to go through it all again?

Something to do while waiting...an online chair hunt....

Is there still lots of itching?

S'mee said...

Oh yes, yes, YES!

Wonder if cling film would help? ;-)

Fiona said...

It would help ONLY if you document the occasion ;)

Sunny Delight said...

Ya'know, I do believe I read in an earlier post...the veiled promise of some sort of photographic evidence of said scar (perhaps we could aid you in some scratching from afar *wink*)

S'mee said...

What sort of people are you? Picking on me when I'm in such a fragile state. You know I'm easily led ;-))

Sunny Delight said...

We are the sorta people that amuse you, and wish to keep you amused.

*Holding out my hand to lead you down the 'not so proper' path. ;)