Tuesday 25 September 2007

Monday.........

Well, it's not Monday any more. Spent rather a long time catching up on favourite Blogs and we've slipped into Tuesday A.M.

A confusing morning. My mother started talking about my brother again........ but I'm an only child. Figured it out that she was thinking of me as my father, in a switched off kind of way, and that my brother was in fact my uncle. Are you following?

A cup of tea put everything to rights and the rest of the day was normal............ whatever that means.

Cag has eaten well today........... at last. Her appetite is small at the best of times, but today she had a breakfast, a snack in the afternoon and a decent (for her) dinner this evening. Cooking and having it left on the plate is rather a thankless task, so I was quite pleased with today's effort.

And so to bed. 12.45am and a little Cognac left to drink. Got to have a little vice in my life, just wish it would involve two people.

1 comment:

Sunny Delight said...

I wish it for you too.

Hmmm, the word verification is xkiscf...so a little cyberkiss is being sent to you.