Sunday 30 September 2007

Another Sunday.......

At last a little 'me time'. I managed to set some time aside and spent it clearing up the garden, composting all the plants that had helped to feed us over the Summer. I also managed to finish the last of the 'raised beds' that I will use for growing next year. There is still more work to be done on the main growing area (sounds grand don't it?), but that will have to wait for more thinking time.

My mother got wet today. Not the call of nature type, more going to sleep with a cup of tea in her hand! It's not the first time it's happened, and I doubt the last, but it was another evening of shampooing for me and Vax.

Watched another couple of episodes, 7 and 8, of Band of Brothers tonight. We get it out when we can't find anything on the television. It's on tape but I will definitely get it on C.D when I can. Every time we view we see something different and It's a great story.

1 comment:

Sunny Delight said...

I honestly do not know how you do it all, your energy level continues to astound me.

I really liked watching Band of Brothers...there are times when I miss television.

Very happy that you had some "me" time.