Thursday 27 March 2008

Wednesday and Thursday......

As you can imagine, I've been taking it easy for the last two days. What with the extra tasks I completed on Tuesday, and the trip to get the dreaded staples removed, I fear I might have been pushing it a bit.

A neighbour who had the same operation two years ago told me that it hits harder the second week, just when you think you are on the mend. It's now when all the anesthetic has worn off, and the nerves are beginning to heal, that it lets you know it's there, especially first thing in the morning and late in the day when you're getting a little tired.

I'm waiting now for a recall, to see the surgeon, for him to check out his handy work. It's still quite swollen, which should reduce in time, so I'm hoping all is well. I think it is................

It was our anniversary today. Seven happy years................. and some so-so ones! No, seriously, I've been lucky..................... and Cag's been luckier............... seriously. Have you ever heard any husband be really truthful about anniversaries? I think not ;-)

3 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

*laughing* Happy Anniversary! You nut!

Hope the pain is minimal, don't do overdue!

Eileen H said...

I say that... I've been happily married for 3 years. 3 out of 33 isn't bad!

Happy anniversary to you both.

S'mee said...

Can't remember breaking all those mirrors;-))