Sunday 3 February 2008

Saturday & Sunday.....

I'm still not a weekend person. Weekends are such a waste of time.......... if you're not working. Weekends never meant much to me while I was working, because they were always our busiest time. Long hours and so much to do.

Saturday was a little flat, but the weather was fair, so we managed a trip out, only to the Market once again. I had a few bits and pieces to pick up, and it was an outing for Cag.

The weather today is back to normal for this time of year. Wet and windy. I've spent most of the afternoon getting ready for next week. Preparation for a trip to the solicitors, then the visit from our daughter, to sort out the results of my mother's will. I can't wait for the final full stop.

We said our 'bon voyages' to Cag's sister, now on her way to the other side of the world. I've asked her to bring me back something from Singapore. She asked me what I would like, and I replied that I didn't mind, as long as she had a nice smile!

I wrote a few days ago about have a number of mechanical pencils. I've found some more. Only another two, so it's not a serious increase. I thought it was only me that had a problem but I've come across a real expert in the field, someone who has the bug a lot worse than me http://davesmechanicalpencils.blogspot.com/ . I'm just hoping that I can control myself, and not succumb to the impulse to start a collection. I'll have another glass while I'm considering it!

No comments: