Wednesday 16 January 2008

16th Wednesday.....

Troubled by the fact that I couldn't get two on the main channels on the new television, I thought I would wait until I had time to sit down with the instruction book and see if I could find out what was wrong. After the chores were dealt with I switched on the set. Perfect...... all perfect! All the channels, nearly 100% with good pictures. Must have been a transmitter glitch that caused the problem yesterday.

Now I wonder which one of our neighbours will be the next to get a new 'flat screen'? It's a bit like that around here!!

I took the old set to the Municipal Recycling Emporium, or the dump as we call it! It didn't end up in the skip, it was 'saved' by one of the attendants for their own recycling programme. Well, if they can make a tenner out of it, good luck to them.

I've started to Copy and Paste the early entries of my Blogs. They need a bit of trimming and adjustment, but I would like to see what they are like in a hard copy. Hardly Samuel Pepys, or the diaries of Wedggy Benn, or even Adrian Mole, but it's the nearest I have come to keeping a daily journal for the whole of my 28 years.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

The whole of your 28 years??? Do you mean...errr...dog years? lol

S'mee said...

Hazel, I'm dyslexic, especially over numbers! They all look the same to me!!