Sunday 20 January 2008

Saturday and Sunday...19th & 20th.

I've noticed that many bloggers seem to go missing over the weekend. Too much to do, or is it a case of not being at work, or in the office, so there's no need to fill in the day?

My life really has taken a turn around in 2008. I'm managing to fill the day but actually achieving very little in the process. Saturday I did some extra shopping which we didn't really need, and Sunday I took Cag out for our usual lunch time bacon butty at the Market, just for something to do.

The week ahead looks busy. Appointments, and must do's, income tax to sort out, then a visit from 'outlaws' on Friday. The only problem with this is that we shall be without electricity for most of the day on Thursday, major repair work to our site, so I won't be able to get ahead of the cleaning that may be needed. I know they always say that they haven't come to see the dust, but I know it's there, so.......!

I'm still poised, waiting on others, so I can dot the 'I's' and cross the 'T's' on my mother's estate. It's shouldn't be long now, but it's only me in a hurry, not the people who are to make the payouts. Strange that I haven't heard form our daughter recently. I would have thought she would be keen to how things were developing, after all, it's in her interest.

No comments: