Thursday 3 January 2008

Thursday.....a lot of swearing.

A very cold trip to Bodmin this afternoon, to the Probate Office. I nearly didn't take Cag because of the weather. I got there early, went straight in, did a lot of swearing, wondered if the young lady was wearing the right size bra, and was out in ten minutes, done and dusted.

Emailed our daughter tonight, to keep her up to date on progress. I'm hoping to be able to settle everything by the end of February. I'll be glad to get it all over with. Guess it's because it will be a final closure, the real end of 2007.

Then the shuffling begins. By the time everything is balanced, we should still be within the benefit system. I've seen it happen before, when a person has £100 too much in savings, and looses out on £2,000 in entitlements. Hopefully, we will still maintain our standard of living........ and won't have to sell the Bentley.

No comments: