Tuesday 1 January 2008

Tuesday........a new dawn.

Dawn of a new day, and already seven sky writers had left their trails across it's lightening sky.

I spoke to my sister-in-law today and made everything right with us. She's worried about her mother, and the fact that she will be on holiday in Australia for six weeks in a months time. She has other sisters who can help, and help they must. But for those who care, it's a worry.

I managed to get the vegetable beds finished today. I still need some more top soil, but hopefully, there will be plenty going begging when the development on the adjoining site starts in a few weeks time.

I've been thinking about how to fill in the extra time I have available now that's there just the two of us again. I've got some work to do on the kitchen, which is a must, and a certain amount of replanning would be good. It's never going to be 'glossy magazine' but with a little thought, it might be easier to work. Or just a coat of paint...............!

Day one 2008 wasn't bad. So far, so good................

No comments: