Thursday 17 January 2008

17th.... a Thursday.

What a difference a day makes............ reminds me of a song. A blue sky morning, with vapour trails. I wonder if one of them was inbound to Heathrow from China?

I thought it would be a good day for washing, clothes, not me! I had some shopping to do in the afternoon and thought I would be able to take it in, almost dry, when I returned home. Wrong! It started to rain on the way home and by the time I arrived, it was bucketing. Another trip through the spin dryer and then the tumble dryer. Nothing saved!!

Two bills have finally caught up with me from my mother's house in Torquay. A gas account for just under £200 and an electricity account, or rather two accounts, topping nearly £1,000. They are in fact, addressed to The Occupier, and two phone calls later, these bills have joined the pile of papers for the shredder. It appears that the old suppliers send out estimated accounts to get a reaction from the new owners of the property, and then hope to open an accounts or switch sell.

I'm politically incorrect. I have no time for the 'lefties' that are telling the British public what they can say without offending the odd one legged, coloured, Jewish gypsy, with curly hair. I don't go out of the way to be confrontational, but if it funny and makes me laugh, then it's just funny, not politically incorrect, or even racist. I had a golliwog when I was a small child, so there!

HOW THE FIGHT STARTED
I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we are, and slowly the driver gets out of the car in front. . . and you know how you are sooooo stressed that life seems to get funny? Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says angrily, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one ARE you then ..........Dopey?"

And that's when the fight started . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

You are absolutely adorable!yzqzno

freebird said...

Hahahaha! Oops - you caught me laughing!