Friday 16 November 2007

Friday 16th..........

I didn't sleep well, and awoke feeling I'd already done a mornings work. Must have been the dream. I can remember being in charge of large shop or store, and having to get away by a certain time, but every time I went to leave, something, someone or a problem stopped me. I can remember feeling terribly frustrated at not being able to do what I wanted or needed to do. A bit like my life at the moment.


Bank, chemist and then shopping this afternoon. Just a few bits and pieces for the weekend. Met a couple of neighbours there and had to listen to their tales of woe. I really needed that!


Our driveway is becoming a bit of a mess. It's being widened and a new stone wall is to be built. The start of the £11 million development of the site next to our little estate. The digger driver did manage to find the main water pipe that supplies the caravan park. He noticed it when the water shot about 4 metres into the air. Opps! I'm hoping there will be some top soil left over when they finish their work, as I could use a few barrows full.
.
I'm thinking about another trip to the market tomorrow afternoon. I could do with another one or two of the Japanese kitchen knives to go with the one I already have. I need to bleed some more!

2 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

I've caught up on your week, and a very busy one it was! The clinic visits for you sound as if it was better news than expected. Is your cold finally getting better?
How long did it take for them to stop the water leak?

Your dream, does indeed sound as if you were reliving the frustrations of not getting enough "me" time.

You are a constant amazement to me, in all that you manage to get accomplished. I hope you enjoy a lovely weekend, with some time outside for you. Maybe a nice sunset to view.

S'mee said...

Missed you Sunny. I'm never ill but this cold is a beauty. I'm going to have to give it away! It's raining now and forecast for the next few days........ hope they're wrong.