Wednesday 14 November 2007

Wednesday 14th......

I couldn't believe it. Everything this morning went so smoothly that I knew it couldn't last........ but it did.

I was working all morning towards my visit to the doctors at 2.30. I arrived about 5 minutes early, and was called in on time. The doc reviewed my scan results with me. The two polyps that were on the gallbladder five years ago were still there, but had not increased in size. The stone was small and did not need attention as yet. He has arranged for a further blood test, to check liver and kidney function, then another consultation to see if we need to proceed with any treatment. Sounds good to me!

He did take my blood pressure, 130 over 80. He was pleased with that, and so was I, all things considered. Now all I have to do is to get through tomorrows visit to the Clinic, and the assessment for my hernia problem. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Called in at Lidl's on the way home and bought some venison steaks for the weekend. Will spend the next few days scouring recipes no doubt!

No comments: