Sunday 4 November 2007

Sunday..............

Oh for a day without pee.

Now that's an opening statement. Moan time at the light house, I'm afraid. Two very leaky women and a fed up carer.

Cag's had catheter problems for the last couple of days, which is getting to be annoying for both of us. I've tried everything to solve the problem including daily flushing, but nothing seems to be working. I think it will have to be a phone call to the Community Nurses unless it settles down in the next 24 hours.

My mother can't quite understand why I keep reminding her about going to the toilet. You'd think it wouldn't be necessary to remind someone after five hours. They would, or should, know. She's well padded, but a pad can only hold so much. And I do get a little fed up with having to clear up after people when there is no need. That's life...........I suppose.

I didn't manage to get back to the Market today. It was just a hope. I did manage to finish the first of the raised beds for next years vegetables. More difficult than I thought, because the original woodwork I was adapting was built to follow the ground, and was not level. Still, one down, two to go.

Scan at the local hospital tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that................. I don't think!

2 comments:

freebird said...

Oh poor you - and I grumble about my life. I promise I won't complain ever again (and if you believe that.....!)

S'mee said...

Fear not FB. I go through life with eyes wide open. None of this is life and death.

I was warned, keep your sense of humour....... and your nails short. Good advice.

x