Friday 2 November 2007

Tharsday.........

Move scavenging this evening. I couldn't resist it. It will be handy if we get a lot of rain this winter. I could build an Ark!

The afternoon was spent shopping, veg and salad items for the weekend. Did a chicken korma for our evening meal and Cag ventured a few mouth fulls. She's become very fussy as to what she will eat, so I'm glad to find something else that she will try. I think it's all to do with the fact that she uses very little energy during the day so doesn't need the amount of fuel a normal person would need. As long as she eats something.

No problems with my mothers appetite. Another clean plate. Just wish her mobility was a little better. It would be easier to get her out, then give her more to see and think about.

No time to read other Blogs tonight, it's Iam.

Nice sunset tonight.

4 comments:

freebird said...

S'okay s'mee, nobody posts at weekends anyway!
Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and let you know I'm still here even if it is the weekend.

S'mee said...

I've notice that about the weekends. Does that mean that people are blogging instead of working during the week? Shame on them!

Nice to know there's a friendly face out there on Saturday and Sunday. x

freebird said...

It does rather look that way, doesn't it. Tut tut! I expect one day the government will spend millions on one of those daft surveys that will tell us that there's a possibility that an unknown quantity of production hours are lost due to blogging in the workplace! We could've told them all along, couldn't we?!

S'mee said...

Hate Government surveys. They always tell us what we shouldn't be doing...... not what we should.