Tuesday 20 November 2007

Tuesday 20th........

Another early start, and today I needed it. My mother was not on form, and everything took an age. I needed to have both my ladies breakfasted by eleven. The chiropodist was coming to take care of my mother's feet at 11.15am........... and I only just made it. My mother bucked herself up later and had quite a sensible day.
.
Boy, did it rain today........... and I had to go shopping this afternoon. The driveway was a quagmire where the new wall is being built, and the main road was flooded in several places making driving .......... interesting! When I arrived home I found that I was not the only one who was wet. Cag had catheter problems, so I put on my plumbing hat and flushed the system. It seems to have worked, touch wood. I do feel sorry when that happens, especially when you can't find a reason. It's no fun being catheterised and the reason for it is to keep you dry, but no system is perfect it seems.
.
I picked up my mother's new glasses from the opticians. They should really be fitted, but the chances of her being able to get there are practically nil at the moment. She's having enough trouble making the bathroom, let alone walking to the car for the trip out.
.
Easy day tomorrow, with nothing to do................... yet!

No comments: