Tuesday 13 November 2007

Tuesday the 13th........

Thirteen, unlucky for some............ and I should have known all would not run smoothly.



6.35am, I'm out of bed. Not through choice, but cramp. I can hear movement. I look in on my mother and she is dressed, sitting in the chair. I knew I was a mistake to say I would be calling her a little earlier, so we had some spare time before the hairdresser arrived. I cover her with a blanket and go back to bed for an hour.



I got Cag up for coffee at 8am, and made my mother a cup of tea. She promptly poured it over herself. It was hot, but there was no sympathy from me. The hairdresser arrived at eleven and I had just managed to get both my ladies ready. She has a beautiful body.



Everything seemed to take twice as long as it should. The more I tried to hurry, the further behind I became. My mother wasn't helping, or rather her legs weren't. I've never heard her knees crack so much, or seen her in so much pain trying to walk............. and there's nothing to be done.



An hour for me this afternoon, shopping. I didn't have a lot to get, so spent some time walking the aisles I wouldn't usually visit. Dangerous in a Supermarket, but I wasn't tempted.



It's just gone 11pm now and I've finished. Hopefully.

No comments: