Monday 12 November 2007

Monday.........

Start of another week, a busy one for me at least. Hairdresser, nurse, doctor, clinic, optician, throw in a couple of afternoons of shopping......... roll on the weekend. I know I must stop wishing my life away, but I will be glad to see the end of this week.

My mother's mobility is a growing problem. Some days are better than others but she's had a difficult time recently. I was going to try to get her to the opticians today, but will have to leave it until Friday. It would have been too much for her today. I'm not sorry as I could do with a little 'me time'.

Her mind seems to have settled down although she says she feels she ought to be doing something. It's all she can do to get from bedroom to lounge to bathroom and back. She's been talking to herself while she's asleep, nothing coherent, just odd words and mumbles. She never says anything while she's awake.

Cold is still hanging on. Looks like I'll have to give it away.

No comments: