Saturday 10 November 2007

Saturday..........

It was supposed to be a day for cleaning and tidying, but to be honest, I just couldn't be bothered. I had to visit the chemist to change some dressing they had supplied in error, and to get some help with the chesty cough that's developed. I took Cag with me and then we went on to the market at Par. A couple of odds for the kitchen and a boarder spade for the new beds.



Helped Cag eat the inevitable bacon roll while we were there, and saved a corner for a drooling dog. It always amazes me what people wear to such a place, everything from overalls to evening dresses........ I kid you not! The Carol's have made an audio appearance through the tinny sound system, but they've done nothing to add seasonal cheer to the market visitors.



Phoned my daughter when we returned home, to thank her for Cag's card and to get her new post code; she's just moved. Told her my tales of woe, and she was quite sympathetic, didn't laugh once. She now has a phone line so it looks like she will be on line again any time soon. Better watch my step!

No comments: