Friday 28 December 2007

Friday ........... and running late!

Running late because we've decided to up date our television, and I've been comparing spec's for the last hour or so. I'm confused. Looks like it will be a Sony, one of the 3000 range, but which one? The one thing that has made it's self clear is that the 'on line' prices are £150 cheaper than our local dealers. And they wonder why more people are shopping on line!

Hit the Sales today. A mad moment on the way home from the Bank. I was more interested in checking out the prices of televisions but an 'Up to 70% Off' notice in the Clarks shoe shop caught my eye. I bought a very good pair of slip-ons, reduced from £50 to £15. Shame they didn't have another pair in my size at that price. I'm not a great shoe person, after all, you can only ware two at a time.

Another weekend looms. Half the bloggers in the world, those who blog at work, will be unavailable for two days. No wonder everything is falling to bits. I've quite surprised myself, being able to keep these daily posts going over the last few weeks. I think I would miss it now.

No comments: