Monday 3 December 2007

Monday and a car wash.

No, it's not the cars birthday. There's so much mud on the road around here that I thought I'd better give it a shampoo and set before tomorrow. I doubt it will not be clean by the time we get to Torquay but at least I've tried.

A little bit of shopping today and the rest of the time was in preparation for the trip. I think every thing is sorted, even managed to give the dog a good brush through and eye trim. Not that he can see very much anymore.

It should be an interesting day and I can't help wondering how many will attend. There are very few family, and she out lived most friends. People might remember her from the church but she had not attended for many years, the vicar came to her. Still, the weather looks like it might be O.K.

An early night, for an early start.

1 comment:

freebird said...

I hope everything went smoothly for you, Ian.

(Sorry I didn't have a chance to look in over the last few days - I've been away and just caught up.)