Thursday 27 December 2007

Thursday............lost!


I really do feel lost. Glad to get Christmas done with, and can't wait to see the back of New Year. I feel like I'm waiting at traffic lights, those timed road works ones. You can see there is nothing coming and still the lights are at red.

I did venture out this afternoon to drop a prescription off for a neighbour and to get fresh bread from the Supermarket. There wasn't the crush I had expected. Every thing was sensible and well ordered. A small queue for petrol, but the shop was unexpectedly quiet.

The weather for the next couple of days looks dodgy, a touch of rain in the air, but Sunday looks fine, so I've promised Cag another outing. We will have to make another trip to Devon soon, to sort out the laptop I've let my brother-in-law have. The Lois Royo desktop is a little confusing for him and he's asked for a more conservative background..............

.

.

I could tell him how to do it with a 'click',
But that would take all the sport out of it.
My desktop at the moment is....................
.

So what does that say about me?

6 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

Hmmm, these are very interesting wall papers. I like them. It makes me wish to have a gander at your book shelves, and inside your mind. I have a distinct feeling it is a very interesting place.

Seeker said...

Very interesting! Pretty erotic, but with some definite darker undertones! Does this describe you, I wonder? Lol!!!

Take care.

freebird said...

It would be nice to think that beyond those traffic lights is a clear open road which you can travel so much more freely than before. Perhaps you could use this waiting time to plan your route!
As for your wallpapers - you little devil, you!
;-)

x

S'mee said...

I've always had an interest in art. My one regret is that I didn't walk further down that road. I had talent of sorts, a fair copyist. Perhaps I could have been a forger! Love Royo and Valejo, along with a few other fantasy artists. Perhaps one day .......

freebird said...

Well there you are, s'mee, with all that free time ahead of you.........

S'mee said...

I wish, Freebird, I wish!