Saturday 29 December 2007

Saturday

The television's ordered. Full of apologies that it won't be delivered before the New Year, but there's no desperate hurry, so the end of next week will be fine.

We've had it all today. Sunshine, showers, high winds and thunder. God must be moving furniture, getting ready for the New Years Eve party. Hope I'm not invited. I even checked the paper today to see if I had been mentioned in The Honours List, but I've missed out again.

Managed to catch up with my cousin this morning and thank her and her husband for my Christmas present, 10 litres of Merlot. Cag's not a red wine drinker so I'm going to try to drink it all myself............... slowly.

The decorations are down, what little there was. The cards are put away and all checked off against next years list. Some adjustments have been made, a name deleted, others added. Another way of keeping up with the hatch, match and dispatch of 2007.

3 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

Ian, you are so organized. Do you give lessons?

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, and Happy New Year!

freebird said...

Deckies down already?! Haven't even had New Year yet!
Sounds like you're revving up to get going through those traffic lights.

Enjoy the wine and the new telly when it arrives. Cheers!

S'mee said...

Not my idea about the decorations. I just follow instructions....... it's safer that way;-)