Saturday 22 December 2007

Saturday..............

The problem with my Internet Bank Account carried on into this morning. I kept getting '....closed for maintenance, please try later.....' I finally got through to a very nice lady on the 'help line' and she found that because it was a joint account with my mother, her name had been removed from the account. It could now only be accessed through another online account I had with the bank. Nice of them to let me know what was happening! The lady apologised that I had not been informed and said confirmation would be in the post today.

The letter arrived at 11am!!!!!!!!! That was quick you might say, but the letter was posted four days ago.

Another trip to Par Market this afternoon, just for the bacon butty. I did have a quick look around the Cookware Stand. I would love a mandolin, but I don't think I could play it. It rained while we were there, the first for days. I do hope it stays dry for Christmas. I love to see people out, well wrapped up, walking off their Christmas diner.

No comments: