Wednesday 19 December 2007

Tuesday................

64 emails tonight, with the majority offering me the chance of on line gambling. What's that all about? I don't even do the lottery.

It's so cold...... or is it an age thing? I'm sure there are others that are coping with much lower temperatures, but I spent about an hour and a half outside today, and I was so glad to get back indoors again.

I think I've completed the change over from the Toshiba to the new Dell. It's surprising what rubbish is collected in such a short time. My brother-in-law phoned this morning to ask how things were going. He's interested in the Toshiba because of the Wi-Fi. He'll be in Australia for six weeks just after the new year and hopes to take it with him to keep in touch with business, as well as family and friends. Any problems why it won't work in Oz?

2 comments:

Seeker said...

You are right about it being cold - it's flippin' freezing! haven't felt so cold for years!

It would certainly be cold on that Harley - I'd stick to a limousine, if I were you!

S'mee said...

Good thinking Seeker. Comfort not speed! It's an ill wind........ but my mother had received her winter fuel allowance just before she passed, and had given it to us, so the central heating is up a notch or two this winter. Sorry about global warming, but our warming is more important.