Wednesday 19 December 2007

Wednesday.........

An interesting postal delivery today.......... at last. A letter from the Court at Bodmin, with an interview date for the Probate of the Will. Jan 3rd, so that's not too long to wait. Then there was a date for my little operation. It's not until March 17th, so that should give me plenty of time to sort out some help in looking after Cag. I've set the wheels in motion over this, by phoning Social Adult Care, and asking them for an assessment. We will see what happens now.

My other little problem, gallbladder, has been playing up tonight. A flair up, they call it. All I know is that it's painful and uncomfortable. I know that it will have to be looked at after the March operation, but that may mean more than a day in hospital.

Still haven't heard from our daughter. It's her birthday tomorrow so I'll telephone. She was suppose to be paying us a visit before Christmas but it looking more unlikely the closer we get. She's just moved house or flat, so it's a busy time trying to get things sorted before the holidays........ or that's the excuse she will use.

No comments: