Saturday 15 December 2007

Saturday......

Dry but with an easterly bite in the wind. Definitely a vest day.

Usual morning getting Cag polished and dusted and then this afternoon a trip to Par Market. I wanted a boning knife to finish off the set, and a card reader, the only thing that was missing from the Dell. I will also be able to use it with my old clunker, a sort of Christmas pressy.

Couldn't leave without sampling a bacon butty topped with onions. I don't have to ask anymore. The girls know what I'm there for!

I've heard from a friend and neighbour in Torquay that people are moving into the house there. I've not heard anything from the Equity company as yet, and even if I do, there's not a lot I can do until I get the Will through probate. I'd hate to think they were making any more money out of us in interest. They've done well enough already, to the tune of £100k !!!!!!

2 comments:

freebird said...

Hi s'mee, just thought I'd drop in and give you a weekend greeting.
Mmmmm, a nice shiny new pooter! I hope the transition is going smoothly - I always seem to have problems changing to a new one.

I take it your mother had one of those equity release schemes, something I had considered - thankfully that's as far as I got. They sound scandalous.

Have a hug! x

S'mee said...

Got it in one Fb. At the time there was very little option and my parents did live well out of the extra income....... but not long enough!

Transition is fine except no user manual or loaded on screen instructions. Are we all supposed to be experts by now?

Hugs always welcome thank you.