Monday 10 December 2007

Monday........

It's ordered. Mr Dell has confirmed and it's on it's way. I've chosen their medium spec and just tweaked it a little with a faster processor. Spent most of the evening transferring and sorting data to an external hard drive which I use for back up. It's given me chance to do some very necessary 'house keeping'. Not only a hoarder in real life but also on line!

The weather has changed for the better. The wind has dropped and we suffered blue skies with white fluffy things today. A beautiful sunset tonight, so I was well pleased.

A lot of the day was spent dealing with more paper work, much of it concerning my father's estate. Letters to write to the Revenue Service, to a Friendly Society, they weren't all that friendly on the phone, and ordering replacement Death Certificates, because the request to return them had been ignored. Still haven't heard from the Bank. Wonder what's taking so long?

I was thinking what would happen if it was my daughter acting as my executor after my demise. She would have given up within days, said 'sod it!' and gone shopping. Not a bad idea!

No comments: