Tuesday 11 December 2007

Tuesday.....

An early start. Blue skies and vapour trails................ and so very cold. My car was telling me it was -3c, but I already knew that. It was like driving and igloo.

Mid morning and the roofs are still white. The hairdressers been, we're both a ton lighter........ or feel that way. I get Cag kitted up for going out, then we head to Truro and Marks & Spencer's food hall. We purchased a few luxury items, food wise, for Christmas.

Think I made a big mistake on the way home. I lost concentration for just a moment at a road junction, and think I ran a red light, or rather crossed very late on an amber. It's a camera controlled junction, so I will know in the not too distant future. Could be an expensive trip to Truro.

Nothing in the post today. I've made a list of everything outstanding, quite a list! I get the feeling that next week will be a week of chase up calls, but who will want to know that close to Christmas?

Used my latest laptop tonight. It's behaved perfectly. Do you think it knows it's on it's way out.

No comments: