Sunday 9 December 2007

Sunday..........

More gales today and that horrible horizontal rain that stings when it hits bare skin, not that I was running around naked today! The wind was so bad that it had moved the greenhouse almost off it's base. I managed to lever it back on, luckily without the sound of breaking glass.

I've spent much of the day doing the odd jobs to get the home back as it was before our visitor came to stay. Grab rails to take down, furniture to rearrange. I even managed to find time to clean around the cooker. I wipe the top daily but some of the other jobs have been 'forgotten' over the last few months. I think we are now back to normal.

Been catching up on my email replies tonight. I started on my latest laptop but after the second misfire, I went back to my old clunker. It's a phone call to Dell tomorrow for sure.

The Christmas blues of yesterday have left me. It still won't make me a Christmas person but I may be caught singing a few carols to myself................ very quietly.

No comments: