Friday 26 October 2007

Fr'eye'day.....

I had nothing to do today. Nothing planned, so I thought I would pick up a prescription from the chemist, to save a little time tomorrow. I spent the best part of an hour and a half going from chemist, to surgery, and back to chemist again, getting the prescription for my mother's dressings sorted out.

It's not rocket science. I write the request, stating the exact name of the dressing, even quoting the reference number, so how can the surgery get it wrong? But they do. And when I question it, I'm made to feel that it is my fault.

Almost panicked when I found out the clocks alter this weekend. I shall have to get up an hour earlier on Sunday for our trip to Devon, and thought that it would have to be two hours earlier because of Summer time/ G.M.T. Silly boy! Got it all wrong, and will be able to arise at my normal time, body clock wise.

No comments: