Saturday 27 October 2007

Sat....er.....day

I'm tired tonoight. Changing all those clocks to G.M.T....... but why we do it is beyond me. Something to do with a bright spark who had the idea in 1907. What a tosser! Cows can come in for milking in the light, but kids have to walk home from school in the dark.


Think I've got everything ready for an early start tomorrow. I found my mother fully dressed, but sound asleep in bed when I got up this morning at 7.50am. I expect she will make up for it tomorrow, and will need an explosion to move her.


I grabbed an hour off this afternoon and went to the local Market. One of those places where you can buy a double bed or a watch strap. 150 stalls, all under cover, and you'll find every oddball that's ever drawn breath........ if your not careful. My purchases were two wooden spatulas, two catering rolls of cling film and a stainless steel baking tray. I found a kitchen gadget stall, with a great range of Japanese knives and could have quite happily spent a small fortune there. Perhaps next week. I'll make a list.

I know others have asked before, but what happens to Bloggers at the weekend? Do they turn into pumpkins ( seasonal joke!).

9 comments:

Fiona said...

two catering rolls of cling film aaaaaaaaaah cling film :)

S'mee said...

Oh sh*t! Wish I hadn't mentioned cling film!

Fiona said...

...not just cling film but TWO CATERING ROLLS...oooooo eeerrrrrr ;)

S'mee said...

No, no, NO! And you can't talk me into it........ so there!

Fiona said...

*plays the patient waiting game now the seed has been sown*

freebird said...

Hmmmmm, yes..... sorry, a late visit here, but I did sit up with a jolt at the TWO ROLLS OF cling film! We know he's threatened in the past, don't we Fi? Perhaps the time has come...!

The two wooden spatulas make the mind boggle too.

Oh, and I'm usually here all on my own at weekends, s'mee.

S'mee said...

What with Fi and Sunny...... and now FB. What is a person to do? Don't answer that.

Sunny Delight said...

This person thinks you should do what the lovely ladies want you to do ~smirking~

S'mee said...

Ahgggggggggggg!!