Monday 22 October 2007

Moonday...

Heard that it was the best sunrise of the year today. Although I was up, I didn't see it, too cloudy.

The early start was because of visitors, and the fact that I knew I would be slow at getting my tasks completed. I'd slept well, but the back problem was still there, with a vengeance, at times.

I'd managed to finish Cags before I had to collect her sister from town, and left them to gossip while I washed and dressed my mother's legs. Breakfast out of the way and the clock said 1.15pm!

The afternoon was spent in good company, with good conversation. It was wet however. A faulty legbag, a change of clothes for Cag. A coughing fit, a change of clothes for Cag. My mother added to the problems by leaving too long before going to the bathroom. Luckily our guests had just left so no embarrassment was caused...... just annoyance. Extra lifting and clearing up that I didn't need.

My back has been easier tonight, so I'm hoping the corner has been turned. Shan't be long before I turn in. It's been a looooong day.

No comments: