Wednesday 3 October 2007

Tuuuuesday

So, the truth is out. An altered ego, or perhaps nearer to the truth. Members of my family sometimes drop in at my other blog. I'm not sure I want them knowing too many details of my life, or what happens to me and my charges.

5.46am. Cramp! I had to get out of bed. Thought a walk would be the best thing to clear the problem. I heard movement....... my mother was up......... and dressed! Sh*t.

It was easier to get her back into bed than I expected, and then she slept through until about 9 o'clock. Just wish she would look at the clock before she got up, rather than after, when she was dressed.

The weather was better than promised, so I managed to get my mother out in the car for an hour. Only to the shops, but it was a change of scene, and added to things to talk about. She really needs the outings, even though the pain getting to the car and back can over shadow the 'trip out'.

4 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

Sometimes we gotta blog for ourselves...and for some reason a few of our readers that are not family, I am pleased you have shared this one with me. Seems somewhat more...hmmm...real maybe...dunno...but I like it.

Oh I hate cramps...was it in your leg...calf cramps are the worst, and I look so funny doing all the strange foot and leg movements in my attempts to get rid of them.

Hmmm, maybe your mom needs a bigger faced clock...really HUGE numbers...or..eh...one that talks...telling her to go back to bed.

Outings are good for both of you methinks!

(((SUH))) a new acronym...hmmm...what could it mean? ;)

freebird said...

Hi there you! Just dropping in to say hello. Yes, I go along with what Sunny says... how do you do it? You're a saint!
I hope you find a way round the medical problem somehow, you've got to look after you as well as the others.
Is it night-cramp season or something? I've been hopping round my bedroom in agony lately too!
And I hope we find a way to get you the key to my little place soon - I've got a new one, don'tcha know!

(SUH) from me too!

S'mee said...

Hi Freebird,

Good to have you visit. I'm trying to write a little each day, and none of the family have traced me here, which I'm happy with.

Hope to read you soon...... best wishes.

Fiona said...

I had leg cramps too the other morning....I was f'ing and blinding all over the place before I remembered how to make them go away

pinch your lower lip....I don't know why it works, but it works!