Thursday 11 October 2007

Thor's Day.

Up and running a little earlier than usual, trying to get the chores out of the way so we could get out at a reasonable time. It was another beautiful day (it can't last) and we managed to be on the road by about 1.30pm. Little traffic, which was a surprise.

Shopping was a disaster, or perhaps not! Cag didn't buy a thing. Nothing jumped out at her, so we spent about an hour just picking over things. What I did notice was the dowdy colours of most of the clothing. It's no wonder nothing tempted her. Anyway, it was an outing for her, so not a complete waste of time.

I could hear my credit card singing on the way home. It was so happy!

My mother had one of her turns tonight. She wanted to know where the young boy had gone. I often ask myself that one! She insisted there had been a young boy in the room, but who he was she did not know. I told her she had been dreaming again and this seemed to satisfy her, but I could still see she only half believed me.

I'll try and get her out for an hour or so tomorrow. A change of scene and fresh air may help to blow away cobwebs. Some of mine as well!!

2 comments:

freebird said...

Lovely to see that you can still find a glint of humour in all this. I wish we could help.

S'mee said...

You can. Can you 'baby sit' next Thursday for the afternoon?

Only joking, and thank you for your concern.