Wednesday 10 October 2007

Tuesday, grey day........

A really grey day, at least to start with, although it did brighten up later. It was another early start, about 7.30am, as the hairdresser was due at 11 o'c. I needed all that time to get my two changes sorted. Even then, breakfast had to wait until after she had left.



She was early, and I had just finished. Mother first, a wash and set. Cag, a trim and then me. I asked her to cut out just the grey ones and leave my natural colour, but I'm fighting a loosing battle. At least most of it is still attached.



I did suggest that she cut my hair topless, but she said I looked better with my shirt on (hasn't she heard of HNT, happy naked Tuesday?). I must say, it's the way we catch up on all the gossip from around, and being her last call, we hear about everyone else without information going the other way.



Cag's water problems seemed to have settled down, thank goodness. It's another problem we don't need right now. The Cornwall Care contact phone me back this morning, so I was able to ask about options. Like my previous contact, she suggested it was better to wait until I had dates, then contact Adult Social Care and get back to her so she can follow it up. So it's wait and see...... again.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Ian - don't you know how much the ladies adore a man with grey hair? ;)

S'mee said...

Not sure if I'm becoming distinguished or extinguished! Or perhaps I should try a little colour? A blue rinse?????

Sunny Delight said...

NOOOOOOO! at a blue rinse! Stick with distinguished!