Monday 15 October 2007

Moanday...........

Monday and no moans. It's been one of the easiest days I've had in weeks. Nothing very much to do other than a little shopping, fresh bread etc. I was tempted by a chocolate roulade, not for me, for the two ladies. Cag had hers straight and my mother dressed it with a little ice cream. And plenty left for tommorow.



Went shopping for underware, for me while I was there. All the sizes have altered. I used to be 'large grob' and now I'm 'medium mittel'. Confusing? You betcha! And before you ask what a 'grob' is, the sizes are in English and German.

Not looking forward to tomorrow. The weather forecast looks terrible. I've the weekly shop to do, another excuse to be out of the house, but in truth, I love shopping. Must be my feminine side coming out.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Ok, let's see if I got this right....you used to be large in the nether regions and are now medium.

Pray tell what has happened ;)

And...you resisted chocolate? Something is seriously wrong!!

Sunny Delight said...

Perhaps he needs to eat more chocolate!

You do need to take more care of you! It sounds as if you have worked you bum off...literally!

A side effect of your surgery may be respite for you...although not exactly the best way to achieve it.

S'mee said...

I knew it! The size of men's underwear at ASDA has altered. Being a 34 inch waist, I'm borderline. Now why did I think that this would cause you two some amusement? Behave yourselves.

I am a member of Hotel Chocolat and we get through a box of their truffles every week. Got to have some vices.

X and X.