Saturday 20 October 2007

Satonday?

Saturday is clean up day, house work, Seeker's favourite. Kitchen floor to wash, carpets to hoover with a Hoover and dusting, then windows to clean....ugh!. It would have been done anyway, but I have the added incentive of Cag's sister coming down for the day on Monday.



Her husband has some business in Truro, so she is coming down with him on the train, I'm picking her up from our station and the dropping her back when he makes the return journey later in the afternoon. I only hope the train he's on stops, other wise I will have to set her running as the train goes through, and hope she can gain enough speed for him to catch her and lift her onto the train.



Everything went rather smoothly today. Can it last? I do hope so, at least for 48 hours.

No comments: