Tuesday 30 October 2007

Shoesday

The weather's changed for the better today. Cold but sunny. The best time of the year with the sun bringing added colour to the golds and browns of the Autumn leaves.

I'm still not over my aches and pains. It's taking longer to clear this time, so must be an age thing.

It was a shopping day. I didn't have much to get, but easily spent £50. It was hard to see where it went. Didn't tell Cag. She would have thought I'd been mugged!

She wants to go to Truro tomorrow, just to look around M&S. I doubt there will be anything different from the last time we were there. I expect I will be tempted with something from the food hall. Their prepared food is very good, if a little expensive, but who cares.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I LOVE M&S Food Halls. mmmmmmmm their iced buns :)

freebird said...

I hope you're having a good day out and catch another amazing sunset.

S'mee said...

No sunset I'm afraid FB. This GMT has even robbed me of a sunrise for a few weeks.

And chocolate roulade Fi. Ended up with a veggie bake, along with a very tender rib-eye steak for tonight. Bought some other veggie dishes to try...... just for a change.

Fiona said...

ooooh the chocolate roulade is my aunt's all-time favourite chocolate item - and she's a confirmed chocoholic!

S'mee said...

Don't eat it myself, but my two charges manage a slice with afternoon coffee........ so if you're passing Fi.......