Tuesday 23 October 2007

Tuesday 23rd.....

Had to redress my mother's bottom during the night. She has some new lite dressings that I'm sure will do a better job, but they are not a robust as the old ones, and so need more attention.


My back has been better today, but I'm still not pushing things. Took it easy for most of the day. This afternoon , I'd arranged for the central heating to be serviced , so didn't think I would be able to shop today, but the engineer arrived early, and I was able to get out at 4.00 o'c.


Rest of the day has been a breeze. What can go wrong now?


Had my 'point 'n shoot' with me when I walked the dog tonight. Saw a plane coming out of the sun and heading home. Often wonder what it would be like...... up there....... coming or going.
.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I love seeing jet-trails in the sky. That's a lovely photo!

It's sometimes great up there and sometimes you just want to scream and tear your hair out - but that's usually either at mealtimes or 12 hours into a 15-hour flight!!

Take care of yourself young man, your gals are watching you ;)

S'mee said...

Often see them going over and think........ they are just about starting to serve drinks now. Make mine a double!

Take care Fi.