Monday 8 October 2007

Monday and water sports......

It's been a recovery day. I've been slow and everything has taken much longer than normal. I usually keep the day after a trip fairly clear for that reason.



Just to add a little interest to the day, we've had water sports, catheter problems. It's so annoying for both of us. I'm so careful in positioning and making sure there's a clear flow, but very time I put Cag back into bed it bye-passed. One of the problems with M.S is spasms, and I think this may have been the cause. As she relaxed.............! If it doesn't clear by tomorrow, I'll check things out with the nurse on Wednesday when she calls to see my mother.



I contacted Cornwall Carers today and asked for the local representative to phone me, but not between 1.30pm and 3.00pm as I would be out. Of course, she phoned about 2.30pm, but is calling back tomorrow. I want her to give me an idea about options and different care packages I may be able to access, and what I can expect in the way of help for funding. Better to be prepared and know some of the answers before you ask the questions.



I think the weather will break over night. There's a faint hint of drizzle in the air and the forecast is rain heading this way. Goodbye Indian Summer, you were great while you lasted.

2 comments:

freebird said...

Why is it that when you ask someone to phone "but not between 1.30pm and 3.00pm" they always phone at that very time?

Yup, weather's broken oop north too, poured overnight. Loved those golden autumn days we had.

Oh, and do wipe your nose, Mr S'mee.
;-)

S'mee said...

Hi Freebird, I'm still reading but Fi gave me a hint as to how it turns out........ naughty girl.

I'm a great believer in fate and how the positive triumphs over the negative.

And now to wipe my dose.....