Tuesday 16 October 2007

Two's day.....

Rain, as promised, and more rain, but that should be that for the rest of the week.

Yesterday was far too easy, and I paid for it this morning. My mother had a 'turn'. Tightness across the chest, dryness in the mouth, felling very unwell. It took about an hour for her to come around. I suspect it is caused be low blood pressure, so will get it checked out be the Community Nurse that calls tomorrow.

Her knees have been very painful today. She said she wished she had never come down with us as she's so much bother, but she could have never managed on her own. I assured her that we would deal with things as they happened, and would have a laugh along the way.

I was undressing Cag tonight, getting her into bed, and I started humming 'The Stripper'. The re-action I got was "Don't, NO, NO, NO,NO, you're pissing me off!"

What language! How could such a gentile woman use such words? The real language came when I started singing 'My Way'. You don't want to know what she said. Believe me.

No comments: